Further thoughts from women2gether this one on inclusion… Dxxx
Following the last post this is a short blog to clarify one thing, women2gether is a project started and lead by women but, it is NOT exclusive to women.
We welcome the input and support of any men who share our goals and, perhaps more importantly, understand and respect why women are leading this campaign; I’m not going to explain the history of reasons for why this is the case, as if you support us you’re already aware.
What is important is the need and desire for women2gether to be inclusive, we define inclusivity as:
- Viewing every life and every death as of equal worth.
- Supporting everyone to feel that they belong.
- Increasing participation
- Reducing exclusion, discrimination, barriers to learning and participation.
- Restructuring cultures, policies and practices to respond to diversity in ways that value everyone equally.
- Linking learning, planning and action to local and global realities.
- Learning from the reduction…
View original post 55 more words